Glioblastoma – PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $95
Clinically focused and designed to provide a to-the-point overview, Glioblastoma , by Drs. Steven Brem and Kalil G. Abdullah, brings you up to date with increased understanding, new treatment protocols, and recent advances in the field. Written by contributing specialists who are global experts in their respective areas, this one-stop reference provides neurosurgeons, medical-and-radiation oncologists, neuro-oncologists, neuropathologists, internal medicine physicians, and researchers with a dependable source of information on current treatment options, tumor recurrence, and patient care.
- Evidence for current treatment options for de novo and recurrent glioblastoma, indications for local and topical therapies, immunotherapy, gene therapy, nanotherapy, small-molecule inhibition, electric tumor treating field stimulation, and antiangiogenic therapies and the role of Avastin.
- Recent advances relating to tumor resection, such as stereotactic laser ablation, diffusion tensor imaging, and fluorescent markers.
- Prognostic molecular and genetic markers and the impact of gene mutations on survival, as well as controversies relating to pseudo-progression
- Lessons learned from unsuccessful interventions, as well as the most promising aspects of future glioblastoma research and treatment.
- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 Har/Psc edition (October 13, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323476600
- ISBN-13: 978-0323476607