Graphic Guide to Infectious Disease, 1e-Original PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $39
By Brian Kloss DO JD PA-C (Author), Travis Bruce BFA (Author)
Size : 224.97 MB
A unique mash-up of medical education and comic book-style illustration, Graphic Guide to Infectious Diseases uses memorable art and humorous text to provide a seriously effective way to enhance your knowledge of complex medical conditions and diseases. Emergency medicine physician Dr. Brian Kloss and illustrator Travis Bruce use pop culture references, nostalgia, and unconventional humor to bridge the gap between challenging microbiology content and clinical knowledge of infectious diseases.
- Offers an innovative, concise, and fun way to learn about diseases, their signs and symptoms, and how to treat them – perfect for the busy medical student.
- Improves understanding and retention of complex information by using high-quality graphic illustrations mixed with solid educational content – ensuring a high-interest, high-yield resource with a large dose of humor and an innovative writing style.
- Uses visual learning to boost memorization, long-term retention, and exam performance.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Paperback: 380 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier (June 15, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323442145
- ISBN-13: 978-0323442145