Gray’s Anatomy Review 3rd Edition-EPUB+AZW+Converted PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $0
By Marios Loukas MD PhD(Author), R. Shane Tubbs MS PA-C PhD(Author), Peter H. Abrahams MBBS FRCS(ED) FRCR DO(Hon) FHEA(Author), Stephen W. Carmichael PhD DSc(Author), Thomas Gest PhD(Author)
Size : 86.27Mb
With the most extensive, comprehensive collection of anatomy multiple-choice questions in strict, current USMLE format, Gray’s Anatomy Review, 3rd Edition, is an easy-to-use study tool that helps you relate anatomy to clinical practice and pass your exams. Whether used as a companion to Gray’s Anatomy for Students or as a stand-alone resource, this medical textbook is your indispensable review book for both in-course examinations and the USMLE Step 1.
- Includes more than 1,400 high-yield questions, mirroring the USMLE Step 1 and complete with answers and rationales, that challenge your grasp of anatomical knowledge and the anatomical basis of disease.
- Features a new neuroanatomy chapter containing approximately 100 all-new questions that cover key concepts and relate them to clinical practice.
- Groups questions more logically within chapters for more effective study, first within topic areas and then from easy to more difficult.
- Provides specific, updated page references to current editions of Gray’s Anatomy for Students, plus key answers and explanations to Gray’s Basic Anatomy and Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy for additional review.
- Helps you visualize key concepts with updated radiographic and ultrasound images and extensive use of photographs.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access interactive quizzes, plus all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 3rd edition (April 27, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 544 pages
- ISBN-10 : 032363916X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323639163