Green Chemistry: An Inclusive Approach-Original PDF
Please login to see more information. for login Click Here
Amazon Price $155
By Bela Torok(Editor), Timothy Dransfield(Editor)
Size : 28.13 MB
Green Chemistry: An Inclusive Approach provides a broad overview of green chemistry for researchers from either an environmental science or chemistry background, starting at a more elementary level, incorporating more advanced concepts, and including more chemistry as the book progresses. Every chapter includes recent, state-of-the-art references, in particular, review articles, to introduce researchers to this field of interest and provide them with information that can be easily built upon.
By bringing together experts in multiple subdisciplines of green chemistry, the editors have curated a single central resource for an introduction to the discipline as a whole. Topics include a broad array of research fields, including the chemistry of Earth’s atmosphere, water and soil, the synthesis of fine chemicals, and sections on pharmaceuticals, plastics, energy related issues (energy storage, fuel cells, solar, and wind energy conversion etc., greenhouse gases and their handling, chemical toxicology issues of everyday products (from perfumes to detergents or clothing), and environmental policy issues.
- Introduces the topic of green chemistry with an overview of key concepts
- Expands upon presented concepts with the latest research and applications, providing both the breadth and depth researchers need
- Includes a broad range of application based problems to make the content accessible for professional researchers and undergraduate and graduate students
- Authored by experts in a broad range of fields, providing insider information on the aspects or challenges of a given field that are most important and urgent
- Paperback: 1058 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (December 14, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 012809270X
- ISBN-13: 978-0128092705