Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 13th Edition
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Price $118.74 (Amazon)
The 13th edition of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology continues this bestselling title’s long tradition as the world’s foremost medical physiology textbook. Unlike other textbooks on this topic, this clear and comprehensive guidehas a consistent, single-author voice and focuses on the content most relevant to clinical and pre-clinical students. The detailed but lucid text is complemented by didactic illustrations that summarize key concepts in physiology and pathophysiology.
- Larger font size emphasizes core information around how the body must maintain homeostasis in order to remain healthy, while supporting information and examples are detailed in smaller font and highlighted in pale blue.
- Summary figures and tables help quickly convey key processes covered in the text.
- Bold full-color drawings and diagrams.
- Short, easy-to-read, masterfully edited chapters and a user-friendly full-color design.
- Brand-new quick-reference chart of normal lab values on the inside back cover.
- Increased number of figures, clinical correlations, andcellular and molecular mechanisms important for clinical medicine.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes the complete text, interactive figures, references, plus 50 self-assessment questions and more than a dozen animations.
- Series: Guyton Physiology
- Hardcover: 1168 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 13 edition (May 31, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455770051
- ISBN-13: 9781455770052