Guyton & Hall Physiology Review (Guyton Physiology) 4th Edition-EPUB+AZW+Converted PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $39
By John E. Hall PhD(Author)
An ideal companion to the world’s foremost physiology textbook, Guyton and Hall Physiology Review prepares you for exams as well as the physiology portion of the USMLE Step 1. You’ll find more than 1,000 physiology questions and answers to improve your understanding of this complex subject.
- Cross-referenced to the bestselling Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 14th Edition, highlighting essential key concepts and featuring direct page references to specific questions.
- Thorough reviews of all major body systems, with an emphasis on system interaction, homeostasis, and pathophysiology.
- More than 1,000 board-style questions and answers on the most essential, need-to-know concepts prepare you for your exams, including the physiology portion of the USMLE Step 1.
- eBook includes an interactive quiz mode for self-assessment and exam practice.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Item Weight : 1.11 pounds
- Paperback : 272 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323639996
- Publisher : Elsevier; 4th edition (December 24, 2020)
- Language: : English