Gynecologic Ultrasound: A Problem-Based Approach: Expert Consult – Online and Print
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Beryl R. Benacerraf MD (Author), Steven R. Goldstein MD (Author), Yvette Groszmann MD MPH (Author)
For pelvic symptoms, ultrasound is the initial imaging modality of choice in today’s cost-conscious climate. Employing a practical, problem-based approach Gynecologic Ultrasound is the only medical reference that provides a stepwise method in the diagnosis of gynecological abnormalities. Abundantly illustrated and easily accessible, it is an ideal resource for a clinical setting.
- Expedite and confirm diagnosis of gynecological abnormalities. An easily accessible format-organized by both entity and differential diagnosis-facilitates searches and zeroing in on the one correct entity.
- Master the nuances of using ultrasound through the visual instruction of more than 600 clear images including 3D and Doppler – important and necessary tools for pelvic ultrasound.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information about Mullerian Duct Abnormality, Endometriosis, Ovarian cancer, and Uterine Sarcoma as well as normal pelvic ultrasound and common normal variants.
- Consult this reference where and when you need it at Expert Consult.
- Hardcover: 296 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; Har/Psc edition (March 17, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437737943
- ISBN-13: 9781437737943