Ham’s Primary Care Geriatrics: A Case-Based Approach 7th Edition-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $99
By Gregg A. Warshaw MD(Editor), Jane F. Potter MD(Editor), Ellen Flaherty PhD APRN AGSF(Editor), Matthew K. McNabney(Editor), Mitchell T. Heflin(Editor), Richard J. Ham MD(Editor)
Written with first-line primary care providers in mind, Ham’s Primary Care Geriatrics: A Case-Based Approach, 7th Edition, is a comprehensive, easy-to-read source of practical clinical guidance for this rapidly growing population. Using a unique, case-based approach, it covers the patient presentations you’re most likely to encounter, offering key clinical information, expert advice, and evidence-based medical guidelines throughout. This highly regarded text uses a consistent format and an enjoyable writing style to keep you informed, engaged, and up to date in this increasingly important field.
- Uses a case study format that is ideal for learning, retention, and rapid recall. All case studies are thoroughly up to date with current references.
- Features an interdisciplinary perspective to provide team-oriented knowledge on the best diagnosis, treatment, and management strategies available to address the complex needs of older adults.
- Contains a new chapter on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) Medicine in Older Adults, as well as completely revised or rewritten chapters on rehabilitation, infectious disease, and urinary incontinence.
- Provides up-to-date information on key topics such as opioid management and polypharmacy, the “geriatric emergency room, cultural humility in the care of older adults, and the five signs of problematic substance abuse.
- Includes key learning objectives and USMLE-style questions in every chapter.
- Online extras include dizziness, gait, and balance video resources, a dermatology quiz, and a Cognitive Status Assessment with tests and patient teaching guides.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 7th edition (March 26, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 592 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323721680
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323721684