Handbook of Breast Cancer and Related Breast Disease-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $85
Handbook of Breast Cancer and related Breast Disease is a practical guide to the management of patients with breast malignancies and related non-neoplastic lesions. Written and edited by leading experts, this handbook focuses on the application of conventional and novel treatment strategies to the care of patients with nonmalignant breast disease and all stages of breast cancer.
The handbook is organized chronologically, from screening, through diagnosis and management, to survivorship care and related medical issues. The bulk of these chapters provide evidence-based treatment strategies for all patient subsets, including how to manage patients with high risk breast lesions, invasive breast carcinoma at each stage, and with all known molecular subtypes of breast cancer. Surgical, radiation, and medical treatment options are all discussed for each stage of breast cancer including treatment approaches in pregnancy and for high risk lesions and Phyllodes. This handbook is a comprehensive yet concise resource for residents, fellows, and early-career practitioners. Community oncologists, breast surgeons, radiation oncologists, primary care practitioners, and OBGYNs will also find its concise review of new research and procedures to be very useful in this dynamic field of medicine.
- Includes discussion of genomic testing in management of early stage breast cancer
- Covers adjuvant and neoadjuvant treatment approaches
- Includes short clinical trial reviews for quick update of study endpoints and results for reference in management of breast cancer
- Outlines strategies for survivorship issues
- Key points in each chapter highlight clinical pearls and summarize other important concepts
- Paperback: 350 pages
- Publisher: Demos Medical; 1 edition (December 28, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1620700999
- ISBN-13: 978-1620700990