Handbook of Cancer Treatment-Related Toxicities-Retial PDFThe mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $99
By Vamsidhar Velcheti MD FACP FCCP(Author), Salman R Punekar MD(Author)
Size : 6.55 MB
Early recognition and management of adverse effects of cancer treatments are essential for optimal care of patients with cancer, and drastically different approaches are required for different physiologic reactions. Handbook of Cancer Treatment-Related Symptoms and Toxicities is a focused, one-stop resource that enables clinicians to quickly find up-to-date, reliable information needed at the point of care. The high-yield approach prioritizes the most common toxicities associated with cancer treatment, and concise, templated chapters offer fast access to information needed in day-to-day practice.
- Presents a user-friendly overview of cancer treatment-related symptoms and toxicities management in a practical, easy-to-use format, allowing you to quickly find information in one convenient, concise resource.
- Covers systemic and radiation therapies, including chemotherapy, immunotherapy, targeted therapies, and radiation therapy, detailing symptoms of each toxicity to confirm your diagnosis.
- Overviews pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic approaches to symptom management.
- Offers recommendations for mitigating toxicities in high-risk patients.
- Discusses key topics such as management of infusion reactions, when the need for biopsy is warranted, and the unique challenges posed by novel immunotherapies.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (March 8, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 466 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323672418
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323672412