Handbook of Clinical Nursing: Pediatric and Neonatal Nursing-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $50
By Dr. Joyce Fitzpatrick PhD MBA RN FAAN FNAP(Editor), Celeste M. Alfes DNP MSN RN(Editor), Ronald Hickman PhD ACNP-BC FNAP FAAN(Editor)
Size : 2.64 MB
Designed for recently-graduated RNs, and nurses transitioning to a new clinical area, this extensive clinical reference is the best resource to provide essential information on the pediatric and neonatal specialty areas. Concise and practical entries provide fundamental coverage of the most common clinical problems and issues encountered in nursing practice today.
Alphabetized for easy access, each entry includes a definition and description of the clinical problem; etiology; clinical aspects, such as assessment, nursing interventions, management, and implications, and outcomes.
Each entry focuses on the role of the nurse throughout the treatment process, and discusses the role of other health care providers with a focus on multidisciplinary treatment. Handbook of Clinical Nursing: Pediatric and Neonatal Nursing will be of value to nursing faculty, undergraduate and graduate-level nurses, and nursing students at all levels.
Entries from this text have been selected from the larger resource, A Guide to Mastery in Clinical Nursing: The Comprehensive Reference.
- Provides essential information on clinical topics from pertinent to the Pediatric and Neonatal specialty areas
- Offers key knowledge for nurses new to practice or working in an unfamiliar nursing area
- Presented in a consistent format for ease of use
- Includes an overview of each specialty area
- Focuses on the role of the nurse throughout the treatment process
- Written and edited by expert clinicians and educators
- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: Springer Publishing Company; 1 edition (February 28, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 082613033X
- ISBN-13: 978-0826130334