Handbook of MRI Technique
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Now entering its fourth edition, the market-leading Handbook of MRI Technique has been fully revised and updated to incorporate new technologies and developments essential to good practice. Written specifically for technologists and highly illustrated, it guides the uninitiated through scanning techniques and helps more experienced technologists to improve image quality.
The first part of the book considers the main aspects of theory that relate to scanning and also includes practical tips on gating, equipment use, patient care and safety, and information on contrast media. The second half provides step-by-step instruction for examining each anatomical area, beginning with a basic anatomy section followed by sections on indications, patient positioning, equipment, artefacts and tips on optimizing image quality.
- Written by an international team of technologists from the United States, United Kingdom and Europe
- Suitable for users for all types of MRI systems
- Now includes key points throughout for quick reference
- Companion website at www.wiley.com/go/westbrook/mritechnique with self-assessment and image flashcards
Handbook of MRI Technique continues to be the ideal support both for radiographers new to MRI and for regular users looking for information on alternative techniques and suggestions on protocol modifications.
- Paperback: 392 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 4 edition (October 20, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118661621
- ISBN-13: 9781118661628