Head and Neck Imaging Cases (McGraw-Hill Radiology) – Original PDF
366 cases and more than 3000 images help you accurately interpret head and neck imaging
Head and Neck Imaging Cases uses 366 cases and more than 3000 images to familiarize you with imaging findings of common head and neck diseases and conditions encountered in daily practice. Rarer diseases that have typical image findings as well as normal variants and benign conditions that may be mistaken as abnormalities or malignancies are also included. Reflecting real-world practice, CT and MRI are the main modalities illustrated throughout the book. In addition, you will find cases utilizing fluoroscopy, PET-CT, conventional angiogram/interventional radiology, and radiotherapy/radiosurgery.
The book’s easy-to-navigate organization is specifically designed for use at the workstation. The concise, quick-scan text, numerous images, helpful icons, and pearls speed and simplify the learning process.
- Cases involve the temporal bones, skull base, nasal cavity, and paranasal sinuses, orbit, globe, suprahyoid neck, salivary gland, oral cavity and oropharynx, jaw, larynx and hypopharynx, infrahyoid neck, and lymph nodes
- Each case includes presentation, findings, differential diagnosis, boxed pearls, and numerous images
- Icons, a grading system depicting the full spectrum of findings from common to rare and typical to unusual along with consistent chapter organization make this perfect for rapid at-the-bench consultation
- Series: McGraw-Hill Radiology
- Hardcover: 1272 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition (June 14, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071543724
- ISBN-13: 9780071543729