Heart and Neurologic Disease (ISSN Book 177)-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $275
By Jose Biller MD FACP FAAN FANA FAHA(Editor)
The Handbook of Clinical Neurology series volumes provide comprehensive summaries of recent research on the brain and nervous system as they relate to clinical neurology. Cardiac disorders and diseases may often co-occur with, or cause, subsequent neurological disorders. Heart and Neurologic Disease identifies the top cardiac diseases and disorders most likely to have neurological disorders, how they will present, and how they are best treated. It identifies the mechanisms of action explaining why the conditions co-occur, and what clinicians should look for symptom wise, and how risk may be assessed. Coverage includes genetic cardiac disorders, cardiac trauma, surgery, infection, disease, and arrhythmia.
- Identifies the top cardiac diseases and disorders most likely to have neurological complications
- Specifies how the neurological complication will present and advance and how it should be treated
- Discusses the mechanism of action—why the two conditions co-occur
- Includes genetic conditions, trauma, surgery, infection, disease, arrythmias, and more
- Covers prevention and risk assessment
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (April 28, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 440 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0128198141
- ISBN-13 : 978-0128198148