Hospital for Special Surgery’s Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Foot and Ankle Surgery-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $122
By David Levine(Author)
Size : 44.15 MB
Looking for real-world surgical advice traditional textbooks often leave out? This heavily illustrated first volume of a brand-new series is a compendium of surgical wisdom from veteran attending surgeons passed on to fellows, residents, and students. Guidance is contextualized to the contributor’s surgical field and facility or hospital, and chapters cover injuries (including sports injuries), deformities, chronic conditions, and more. A concise package of hints for surgical success!
- First volume in a new series focused on frequently untold nuggets of advice from practicing surgeons in various specializations.
- Each chapter covers key procedural topics like patient positioning, instruments and equipment, technical procedures, complications, and post-operative care.
- Written by fellows and veteran surgeons at the Hospital for Special Surgery, the nation’s oldest orthopedic hospital, routinely ranked #1 for orthopedics.
- Ideal for fellows, residents, and students in orthopedics and orthopedic surgery, trauma, and podiatry.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Series: Illustrated
- Hardcover: 325 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 edition (June 6, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496365100
- ISBN-13: 978-1496365101