How-to Manual for Pacemaker and ICD Devices: Procedures and Programming-Original PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $105
By Amin Al-Ahmad(Editor), Andrea Natale(Editor), Paul J. Wang(Editor), James P. Daubert(Editor), Luigi Padeletti(Editor)
Size : 17.6 MB
A complete, how-to-do-it guide to planning, programming, implementing, and trouble-shooting today’s pacemakers and other implantable cardiac devices
Edited by a team of leading clinician-educators this is a practical, go-to reference for trainees and clinical staff who are new to or less experienced with the programming and management of implantable devices. It distills device best-practices into a single, quick-reference volume that focuses on essential tasks, common pitfalls, and likely complications. Each chapter follows a hands-on, how-to-do-it approach that helps readers quickly master even the most challenging device-related tasks—such as programming and how to respond confidently when complications arise.
Today’s pacemakers and other implantable EP devices are to earlier versions what smart phones are to rotary phones. They are not only smaller and more comfortable; they offer complex programming options that allow clinicians to adapt a device to individual patient requirements. As they continue to become smaller, smarter, and more adaptable, these devices also become more challenging for clinicians to set up, manage and monitor. This unique, quick-reference guide dramatically reduces the learning curve for mastering this essential technology by giving doctors and technicians the how-to information they need.
- Focuses on tasks clinicians perform, including pre-implementation, planning, programming, management, troubleshooting, and more
- Shows how expert clinicians achieve optimal outcomes in their own labs with real-world examples
- Features more than 300 images, including ECGs, X-ray and fluoroscopy, images from device interrogation, intracardiac electrograms, and color electoanatomical maps
- Provides eight videos on an accompanying website demonstrating key tasks and techniques
Also available in an eBook version, enhanced with instructional videos, How-to Manual for Pacemaker and ICD Devices is an indispensable “tool of the trade” for electrophysiologists, fellows in electrophysiology, EP nurses, technical staff, and industry professionals.
- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (March 20, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118820592
- ISBN-13: 978-1118820599