How to Perform Operative Procedures in Obstetrics and Gynaecology-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $55
By Wai Yoong(Editor), Wasim Lodhi(Editor), Abha Govind(Editor)
Trainees in Obstetrics and Gynaecology require robust operative skills, yet factors such as the implementation of structured training and increased litigation concerns have significantly limited training time. Whilst conventional textbooks are sufficient for presenting theoretical knowledge, they are inadequate in explaining practical procedures. How to Perform Operative Procedures in Obstetrics and Gynaecology thoroughly describes many key index operations in the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists training syllabus, offering an innovative, media-rich approach to the subject.
Written by a team of O&G practitioners, this unique resource combines concise written instructions, full-colour pictures and diagrams, and hours of high-quality video footage of real-life operations, narrated by experienced NHS consultants. Specialty trainees, MRCOG candidates and post-MRCOG doctors are provided clear, easy-to-follow guidance on procedures including assisted vaginal delivery, Caesarean section, abdominal hysterectomy, diagnostic and operative laparoscopy, cone biopsy, rigid cystoscopy and many others.
- Features a companion website containing more than six hours of video tutorials, vignettes and personal experiences
- Includes a colour WHO Surgical Safety Checklist
- Discusses non-technical aspects such as consent and understanding human factors
- Covers surgical instruments, surgical positioning, and sutures and needles
- Offers introductions, overviews, and “Top Tips” for each procedure to highlight important learning points
An ideal study guide and reference for individual and group work alike, How to Perform Operative Procedures in Obstetrics and Gynaecology is indispensable for specialty trainees and those preparing for MRCOG examinations.
- Item Weight : 7 ounces
- Paperback : 136 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1118672884
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.4 inches
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 1st edition (September 8, 2020)
- Language: : English