Effectively manage the chronic problems of your hypertensive patients with the practical clinical tools inside Hypertension, 2nd Edition: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease. This respected cardiology reference covers everything you need to know – from epidemiology and pathophysiology through diagnosis, risk stratification, treatment, outcome studies, concomitant diseases, special populations and special situations, and future treatments.
• Confidently meet the needs of special populations with chronic hypertensive disease, as well as hypertension and concomitant disease.
• Learn new methods of aggressive patient management and disease prevention to help ensure minimal risk of further cardiovascular problems.
• Benefit from the authors’ Clinical Pearls to reduce complications of hypertension.
• Use new combination drug therapies and other forms of treatment to their greatest advantage in the management of chronic complications of hypertension.
• Successfully employ behavior management as a vital part of the treatment plan for hypertensives and pre-hypertensives.
• Access the complete contents online and download images at www.expertconsult.com.
The clinical tools you need to manage hypertension in patients, from the Braunwald family you trust.
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Publication date: 8/15/2012
Edition number: 2
Dear All users
We have opened donation via amazon e-gift card.
for more information please check "Buy Points" page