ICD-10-CM/PCS Coding: Theory and Practice, 2017 Edition, 1e-Original PDF
Amazon Price $90
‘Learn by doing’ with this comprehensive guide to facility-based coding! ICD-10-CM/PCS Coding: Theory and Practice, 2017 Edition provides an in-depth understanding of inpatient diagnosis and procedure coding. It combines basic coding principles, clear examples, plenty of challenging exercises, and the ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting to ensure coding accuracy using the latest codes. From leading medical coding authority and AHIMA-approved ICD-10 Trainer Karla Lovaasen, this expert resource will help you succeed whether you’re learning to code for the first time or making the transition to ICD-10!
- F 30-day access to TruCode® encoder on the Evolve companion website provides realistic practice with using an encoder.
- Coding examples and exercises let you apply concepts and practice coding with ICD-10-CM/PCS codes.
- UPDATED Illustrations and examples of key diseases help you understand how commonly encountered conditions relate to ICD-10-CM coding.
- ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting provide fast, easy access instruction on proper application of codes.
- Coverage of both common and complex procedures prepares you for inpatient procedural coding using ICD-10-PCS.
- Illustrated, full-color design emphasizes important content such as anatomy and physiology and visually reinforces key concepts.
- Coverage of medical records provides a context for coding and familiarizes you with documents you will encounter on the job.
- Coverage of common medications promotes coding accuracy by introducing medication names commonly seen in medical records.
- NEW Coding Medical and Surgical Procedures chapter is added to this edition.
- UPDATED content includes revisions to icd-10 code and coding guidelines, ensuring you have the latest coding information.
- Series: Icd-10-Cm-Pcs Coding Theory and Practice
- Paperback: 712 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Pap/Psc edition (August 25, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323478050
- ISBN-13: 978-0323478052