Illustrated Anatomy of the Head and Neck 6th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $89
By Margaret J. Fehrenbach(Author), Susan W. Herring(Author)
Get the thorough understanding of head and neck anatomy needed to perform dental examinations and procedures! Illustrated Anatomy of the Head and Neck, 6th Edition provides complete coverage of oral biology and anatomy, with special emphasis on the anatomy of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ). Chapters are organized by body systems, and include coverage of the administration of local anesthesia and the spread of dental infection. Detailed images and a focus on clinical considerations make it easier to apply concepts to everyday dental practice. Written by noted educators Margaret J. Fehrenbach and Susan W. Herring, this book prepares you for success on certification exams and as a dental professional.
- Comprehensive, easy-to-understand coverage provides a solid foundation in head and neck anatomy with in-depth discussion of the TMJ, the spread of infection, and the anatomy of local anesthesia.
- About 400 full-color images include detailed and clearly labeled anatomic illustrations, skull photographs, and clinical images.
- Full-color format includes a clear depiction of the oral cavity and related gross anatomy.
- Key terminology is highlighted within the text and defined in a handy, back-of-book glossary.
- Expert authors Margaret J. Fehrenbach and Susan W. Herring provide knowledge that is useful in both classroom and clinical settings.
- Learning resources on the Evolve companion website reinforce your understanding with review questions and quizzes.
- NEW! Evidence-based research covers brain tissue layers, vessel anatomy and courses, the facial nerve pathway and possible injuries, and local anesthesia target areas.
- NEW! Coverage of the underlying relationship to patient systemic and oral conditions includes topics such as strokes, fractures, serious dental infections, and facial paralysis.
- NEW! Imaging techniques are updated with the latest protocols and guidelines.
- NEW! Clinical Considerations link more of the content to practical application.
- NEW! Easier-to-use pronunciation guide and updated structure mapping are tied to chapter objectives and to the CDA and NBDHE test blueprints.
- NEW! Student workbook reinforces learning with a wealth of practice opportunities such as review questions, identification exercises, case studies, and flash cards. Available separately.
- Item Weight : 1.11 pounds
- Paperback : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323613012
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323613019
- Product Dimensions : 8.5 x 10.88 inches
- Publisher : Saunders; 6th edition (December 15, 2020)
- Language: : English