Image-Guided Neurosurgery – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Image-Guided Neurosurgery provides readers with an update on the revolutionary improvements in imaging and visualization relating to neurosurgery. From the development of the pneumoencephalogram, to the operating microscope, to cross sectional imaging with CT and later MRI, to stereotaxy and neuronavigation, the ability to visualize the pathology and surrounding neural structures has been the driving factor leading surgical innovation and improved outcomes.
The book provides a comprehensive reference on the application of contemporary imaging technologies used in neurosurgery. Specific techniques discussed include brain biopsies, brain tumor resection, deep brain stimulation, and more.
The book is ideal for neurosurgeons, interventional radiologists, neurologists, psychiatrists, and radiologists, as well as technical experts in imaging, image analysis, computer science, and biomedical engineering.
- A comprehensive reference on image-guided neurosurgery
- Includes coverage of neuronavigation in cranial surgery and advanced imaging, including functional imaging, adoption of intra-operative MRI and emerging technologies
- Covers all image-guided neurosurgery tools, including robotic surgical devices
- Ideal reference for topics relating to neurosurgery, imaging, stereotaxis, radiosurgery, radiology, epilepsy, MRI, the use of medical robotics, lasers, and more
- Hardcover: 536 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (June 25, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128008709
- ISBN-13: 9780128008706