Imaging Anatomy: Ultrasound 2nd Edition-Original PDF
Amazon Price $220
By Paula J. Woodward MD(Author), Gregory E. Antonio MD DRANZCR FHKCR(Author), Anil T. Ahuja MBBS (Bom) MD (Bom) FRCR FHKCR FHKAM (Radiology)(Author), K. T. Wong MBChB FRCR FHKCR FHKAM (Radiology)(Author), Aya Kamaya MD FSRU FSAR(Author), Jade Wong-You-Cheong MBChB MRCP FRCR(Author),
Size : 205.84 MB
Designed to help you quickly learn or review normal anatomy and confirm variants, Imaging Anatomy: Ultrasound, second edition, is the ultimate reference worldwide, keeping you current within the fast-changing field of ultrasound imaging through comprehensive coverage of sonographic anatomy for head and neck, musculoskeletal, abdomen and pelvis, obstetrics and embryology, neonatal head, and vascular. With most images updated, this second edition is completely up-to-date and highly illustrated, which when combined with an orderly, easy-to-follow structure, make this unique title unmatched in its field.
- Provides expert reference at the point of care in every anatomical area where ultrasound is used
- Presents richly labeled images with associated commentary as well as thumbnail scout images to show transducer placement
- Features a robust collection of CT/MR correlations, highlighting the importance of multimodality imaging in modern clinical practice
- Reflects the recent dramatic improvements in equipment and techniques with state-of-the-art images throughout
- Includes an expanded musculoskeletal section, new and expanded OB/GYN content including pelvic floor, and new coverage of 3D ultrasound
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardcover: 1016 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (October 19, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323548008
- ISBN-13: 978-0323548007