Immunology 9th Edition-PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $84
By David Male(Author), Victoria Male(Author, Editor), Jr. R. Stokes Peebles(Author), David Male MA PhD(Editor), R. Stokes Peebles Jr. MD(Editor)
Size : 106.07 MB
Covering all the basic and clinical concepts you need to know for your coursework and USMLEs, Immunology, 9th Edition, offers a well-illustrated, carefully structured approach to this complex and fast-changing field. Carefully edited and authored by experts in both teaching and research, it provides cutting-edge, consistent coverage that links the laboratory and clinical practice. A user-friendly, color-coded format, including key concept boxes, explanatory diagrams, and nearly 200 photos to help you visually grasp and retain challenging concepts.
- Explains the building blocks of the immune system – cells, organs, and major receptor molecules – as well as initiation and actions of the immune response, especially in a clinical context.
- Includes extensive updates to clinical information, including recent clinical approaches in cancer immunology, transplantation, autoimmunity, hypersensitivity, and more.
- Features a reorganized format that presents immunology in the order in which is typically taught and learned, better integrating basic and clinical immunology.
- Covers new topics such as innate lymphoid cells, antibody-based therapies and antibody engineering, innate immunity and its components, the genetics of immunologically-based diseases and personalized medicine, and immunotherapeutic agents for the treatment of cancer.
- Provides Critical Thinking boxes, chapter-opening summaries, and case-based and USMLE-style questions that provide effective review and quick practice for exams – plus more learning opportunities online, including USMLE-style questions and clinical cases.
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 9 edition (May 28, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702078441
- ISBN-13: 978-0702078446