Inborn Errors of Immunity: A Practical Guide-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $188
By Asghar Aghamohammadi(Editor), Hassan Abolhassani(Editor), Nima Rezaei(Editor), Reza Yazdani(Editor)
Size : 127.09 MB
Awareness among clinicians about PIDs, which consist of more than 400 different entities, plays an important role in ensuring that patients receive a timely diagnosis. Furthermore, clinicians who are educated about PIDs can give their patients access to optimal management of their condition, thus helping the patient achieve a better quality-of-life and long-term prognosis.
Inborn Errors of Immunity: A Practical Guide provides the most up-to-date information for busy students, nurses, clinical residents, practicing physicians, and even basic researchers. Readers will benefit from a well-structured breakdown of complicated PID diseases, including approaches to their clinical signs/symptoms and immunologic/laboratory findings.
- Presents valuable contribution of more than 40 expert chapter authors, from top centers spanning five continents, each in a specific PID field
- Covers various aspects of PID using updated clinical guidelines and standard stepwise pipelines
- Focuses on the latest developments in the molecular diagnosis and pathogenesis of diseases, with easy explanation and schematic representation of defective signaling pathways
- Includes dedicated sections for clinical features and immunological tests with carefully-curated figures of PID manifestations, imaging, and histological/pathological illustrations to create the first PID medial-color atlas
- Summarizes the updated conventional and specific treatments and follow-up notes for different PID diseases
- Publisher : Academic Press; 1st edition (February 12, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 394 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0128210281
- ISBN-13 : 978-0128210284