Infection Prevention and Control at a Glance (At a Glance (Nursing and Healthcare))-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $32
Infection Prevention and Control at a Glance is the perfect companion for study and revision for pre-registration nursing and healthcare students, as well as qualified nurses and medical students.
Infection prevention and control is one of the key five ‘essential skills clusters’ that is incorporated into all pre-registration nursing programmes. This highly visual and dynamic book is a thorough resource for nurses wanting to consolidate and expand their knowledge of this important part of nursing. Written by experienced infection prevention and control specialist nurses, it provides a concise and simple approach to a vast and complex subject, and equips the reader with key information in relation to various aspects of infection prevention and control practice.
- Provides a snap-shot of the application of infection prevention and control in practice and the key infections affecting patients in both acute and primary care
- A uniquely visual and accessible overview of a topic of relevance to all nursing staff
- Includes key points for clinical practice, patient management, and signposting of key national guidance documents and websites
- Available in a wide-range of digital formats – perfect for ‘on the go’ study and revision
- Series: At a Glance (Nursing and Healthcare)
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (November 30, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118973550
- ISBN-13: 978-1118973554