Post Views: 0
Instant Work-ups: A Clinical Guide to Medicine, 2e -Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $33
Pocket-sized and portable, Instant Work-ups: A Clinical Guide to Medicine offers all of the critical information physicians need to know in order to evaluate and diagnose a patient. The content is uniquely presented as a patient would present his or her case: with symptoms and abnormalities, as opposed to a diagnosis. Practical and easy to use, it provides clear work-up plans for the most commonly encountered medical conditions, providing quick, focused guidance with the flexibility to adapt to each unique patient.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase.
enhanced eBook experience
- allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Pocket-sized design makes it perfect for quick reference in the clinical setting.
- Covers approximately 80 of the most commonly encountered medical conditions.
- Chapters are alphabetically organized by topic for easy reference.
- Topics are presented as a sign, symptom, or abnormal lab reading as a patient would present his or her case.
- Every topic includes a brief background discussion, a list of important related materials, and a detailed list of the next lab or radiographic tests.
- Describes each diagnostic test and includes algorithms for each topic to help guide diagnosis.
- Series: Instant Workups
- Paperback: 456 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (July 4, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032337641X
- ISBN-13: 9780323376419