Post Views: 0
Instrumentation for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $84
By Kern Singh(Author)
Size : 35.85 MB
The quintessential guide to state-of-the-art instrumentation in minimally invasive spine surgery
In recent decades, technological innovations in minimally invasive surgery (MIS) have revolutionized spine surgery. The integration of devices tailored to MIS spine techniques has allowed spine surgeons to tackle more complex spinal pathologies and generate new ways to improve clinical outcomes. Instrumentation for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery by renowned orthopaedic surgeon Kern Singh and esteemed collaborators, provides practical, evidence-based insights into important surgical decisions spine surgeons face every day. The primary goal of this book is to help spine surgeons navigate a daunting number of available devices and leverage the optimal ones to achieve improved patient outcomes.
Organized in 3 parts and 16 chapters, the text starts with the past, present, and future of MIS spinal instrumentation. The first two parts detail cutting-edge posterior and lateral approaches with discussion of required devices. The final part covers percutaneous cement augmentation, biologics, and navigation systems. The text combines a thorough review of empirical literature with expert experience and manufacturer specifications to elucidate the advantages and capabilities of currently available instrumentation.
- Discussion of commonly used MIS spinal instrumentation including retractors; percutaneous pedicle, cortical, and facet screw systems; interbody cages; and fixation systems
- Concise, yet in-depth technical descriptions include an introduction and potential complications, followed by design features, modular aspects, applicable procedures, and compatible devices for each type
- High-quality detailed images provide greater understanding of techniques
This unique book is an essential surgical companion for orthopaedic and neurosurgical residents and fellows, as well as spine surgeons who wish to incorporate MIS techniques into clinical practice.
- Publisher : Thieme Medical Publishers; 1st edition (December 1, 2020)
- Language: : English
- Paperback : 242 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1626232024
- ISBN-13 : 978-1626232020
- Item Weight : 0.035 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 9 inches