Internal Medicine Evidence-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $25
Size : 806.97 KB
- Save time and effort with convenient, succinct synopses of each study, including editorial commentary on the impact of the trial and the context for incorporating it into practice.
- Access an important mix of historical and contemporary studies, reviewed by faculty at Harvard Medical School, with an emphasis on material most relevant to today’s practice.
- Explore landmark clinical trials in all areas of internal medicine, including cardiology, critical care, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology, infectious diseases, nephrology, oncology, pulmonology, and rheumatology.
Plus, by providing easily accessible, relevant material and references, this text can be used to effectively:
- Enhance discussion and teaching at morning reports or resident conferences
- Increase emphasis on evidence-based medicine in classroom and clinical education
- Build a foundation for an evidence-based medicine curriculum for medical students and residents
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 edition (May 2, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496343557
- ISBN-13: 978-1496343550