Post Views: 0
Intrinsic and Skull Base Tumors: Neurosurgery: Case Management Comparison Series-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $119
By Kaisorn Chaichana MD(Editor), Alfredo Quinones-Hinojosa MD FAANS FACS(Editor)
Unique in the field, Intrinsic and Skull Base Tumors presents commonly encountered skull base and intrinsic neoplasm cases with side-by-side, case-by-case comparisons that clearly show how various experts would handle the same case. This inaugural volume in the Neurosurgery: Case Comparison Series offers multiple opinions from international experts in neurosurgery who provide various approaches and management styles for the same case. This format allows for quick and helpful comparisons of different ways to approach a lesion, advantages and disadvantages of each approach, and what each expert is looking for in how they would manage a particular case.
- Offers 3 to 4 expert opinions on each case in a templated format designed to help you quickly make side-by-side comparisons―an ideal learning tool for both trainees and practicing neurosurgeons for board review and case preparation.
- Helps you easily grasp different approaches to brain tumor management with different expert approaches to the same case and summaries from the editors on the advantages and disadvantages to each approach.
- Features a wide variety of management decisions, from preoperative studies to surgical approach, surgical adjuncts, and postoperative care, from experts in the field who specialize in different aspects of neurosurgery.
- Covers low and high grade gliomas, metastatic brain cancers, meningiomas, sellar and parasellar lesions, skull base lesions, and other brain lesions such as colloid cyst, cavernoma, hemangioblastoma, brain abscess, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (December 22, 2020)
- Language: : English
- Hardcover : 464 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323696422
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323696425
- Item Weight : 3.35 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.87 x 5.51 x 1.57 inches