Irwin & Rippe’s Ultrasonography for Management of the Critically Ill-EPUB
By Craig M. Lilly MD(Editor), Paul H. Mayo(Editor), Seth J. Koenig(Editor), Richard S. Irwin MD(Editor)
Enhancing and adding to ultrasonographic text and video content in Irwin & Rippe’s Intensive Care Medicine, Eighth Edition, this easy-to-follow volume provides expert guidance on the optimal use of ultrasound in the critical care environment. Irwin & Rippe’s Ultrasonography for Management of the Critically Ill covers a wide variety of critical care procedures, explaining how to perform them and how ultrasound can be used to support evaluation and management services to patients with life-threatening illnesses or injuries.
- Covers commonly performed procedures, including neurological, airway and respiratory, cardiac, vascular and hematological, gastrointestinal and abdominal, genitourinary, and peripheral.
- Features sections on the general use of ultrasonography and patient comfort during procedures.
- Includes illustrations, plus dynamic, highly instructive videos that help you perform rapid bedside diagnostic evaluation of unstable patients.
- Ideal for critical care practitioners, fellows, and nurses, as well as other critical care clinicians who seek to incorporate ultrasonography into their practices.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Item Weight : 1.11 pounds
- Paperback : 480 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975144953
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975144951
- Publisher : LWW; First Edition (November 3, 2020)
- Language: : English