JACC’s Imaging Cases in Cardiovascular Intervention-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $132
By Spencer King(Author), Michael McDaniel(Author)
Size : 481.73 MB
Here in one cohesive and educational volume are over 275 key cases from the Journal of the American College of Cardiology: Cardiovascular Intervention’s popular “Images in Intervention” column. Carefully selected and organized topically with added commentaries, this collection presents cases that are instructional, unusual, and multifaceted, ranging from the most common to very rare. The images and explanations give a highly visual and informative understanding of some of the most complex interventional cases and their complications.
- Cases chosen by Dr. Spencer King, former editor of JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions and a leader in the field of interventional cardiology, along with colleague Dr. Michael McDaniel, covering a 10-year period in JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions.
- Unique coverage spans the full range of cardiovascular interventions, including coronary anomalies, pathologic conditions and complications; structural heart disease conditions and solutions; and technical approaches to unusual clinical situations.
- Each case includes one or more interventional images and a narrative explanation on best practice guidelines for insertion, placement, tips and pitfalls, and problem solving.
- Cases are organized topically and indexed by diagnosis, symptoms, and complications for multiple ways of easily accessing content.
- Images include high-quality angiographic, echocardiographic, optical tomographic, CT, MRI, histologic, and other images.
- One-of-a-kind, highly instructive coverage of complex cases, originated by an international team of leading experts, ideally suited for interventional cardiologists, interventional radiologists, fellows, and all members of the cardiac cath lab team.
- Hardcover: 386 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (February 11, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323673716
- ISBN-13: 978-0323673716