Jatin Shah’s Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology 5th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $306
By Jatin P. Shah MD MS (Surg) PhD (Hon) FACS Hon. FRCS (Edin) Hon. FRACS Hon. FDSRCS (Lond)(Author), Snehal G. Patel MD MS (Surg) FRCS (Glasg)(Author), Bhuvanesh Singh MD PhD FACS(Author), Richard Wong MD MD FACS(Author)
Size : 547.91 MB
Providing practical, multidisciplinary coverage of the latest diagnostic and multidisciplinary therapeutic approaches for head and neck cancer, the 5th Edition of this award-winning text helps you achieve the best possible surgical outcomes and preserve and restore form and function. Internationally renowned surgeon Dr. Jatin P. Shah, joined by colleagues Snehal G. Patel, Bhuvanesh Singh, and Richard Wong, guides you step by step through every aspect of this challenging field, helping you take advantage of every multidisciplinary management approach available for your patients.
- Offers complete coverage of the scalp, skull base, paranasal sinuses, oral cavity, pharynx, larynx, cervical lymph nodes, thyroid, salivary glands, and soft tissue and bone tumors – from incidence, diagnosis, and work up through treatment planning, operative techniques, rehabilitation, and outcomes.
- Features new diagnostic approaches, staging, algorithmic thought processes for therapy selection, and outcomes of treatment for head and neck tumors, allowing for a better overall understanding of head and neck oncology.
- Includes new information on multimodal management of head and neck cancer; a new Radiation Therapy Glossary; and hundreds of new surgical photographs presented in sequential order from the surgeon’s point of view.
- Provides outcomes of therapy data from the NCDB, institutional data from MSKCC, and evidence-based information throughout.
- Covers key topics such as radiation oncology, medical oncology including targeted therapies, and maxillofacial prosthodontics and dental oncology.
- Addresses the day-to-day, practical care of patients with basic operating room techniques and technology, intraoperative decisions, and post-operative care for patients undergoing head and neck surgery.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardcover: 896 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 5 edition (May 30, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323415180
- ISBN-13: 978-0323415187