Kaufman’s Clinical Neurology for Psychiatrists, 7th Edition
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here[/hide]
Completely revised in response to the new format of the ABPN certifying exam, Kaufman’s Clinical Neurology for Psychiatrists is the ideal reference to enhance your mastery of the neurology knowledge needed for the Psychiatry Board exam. Nearly 2,000 multiple-choice practice questions, in print and online, assess your familiarity with the latest topics in the field!
- Enhance your mastery of the material with the help of abundant line drawings, CTs, MRIs, and EEGs that demonstrate key clinical findings to facilitate diagnosis.
- Fully understand each condition’s relevant history, neurologic and psychiatric features, easily performed office and bedside examinations, appropriate tests, differential diagnosis, and management options.
- Access comprehensive discussions of Alzheimer and commonly occurring non-Alzheimer dementias (such as Lewy bodies disease and frontotemporal dementia) and traumatic brain injury , and new imaging techniques.
- Find the answers you need on the hottest topics in neurology, including involuntary movement disorders; single gene mutations with neuropsychiatric manifestations; psychiatric comorbidity of neurologic illnesses and treatments; deep brain stimulation and other new treatments; and the neurologic effects of illicit drug use.
- See numerous neurologic conditions, which you have probably just read about, in life-like drawings of patients.
- Test your knowledge with over 1,900 multiple-choice review questions, including interactive questions online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Hardcover: 696 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 7 edition (March 14, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0723437483
- ISBN-13: 9780723437482