Kelley and Firestein’s Textbook of Rheumatology, 2-Volume Set, 10e-Original PDF + VideosPlease Login or become a Subscriber
Amazon Price $429
Consult the definitive resource in rheumatology for an in-depth understanding of scientific advances as they apply to clinical practice. Masterfully edited by Drs. Gary S. Firestein, Ralph C. Budd, Sherine E. Gabriel, Iain B. McInnes, and James R. O’Dell, and authored by internationally renowned scientists and clinicians in the field, Kelley and Firestein’s Textbook of Rheumatology, 10th Edition, delivers the knowledge you need for accurate diagnoses and effective patient care. From basic science, immunology, anatomy, and physiology to diagnostic tests, procedures, and specific disease processes, this state-of-the-art reference provides a global, authoritative perspective on the manifestations, diagnosis and treatment of rheumatic diseases.
- An ideal bal
- ance of the basic science you need to know and how to apply that information to clinical practice.
- An integrated chapter format
allows you to review basic science advances and their clinical implications in one place and get dependable, evidence-based guidance for the full range of rheumatologic diseases and syndromes.
- Videos online
demonstrate the complete musculoskeletal exam, including abnormal findings and the arthroscopic presentation of diseased joints.
- New content on the latest diagnostic perspectives and approaches to therapy
- , including five brand-new chapters: Metabolic Regulation of Immunity, Principles of Signaling, Research Methods in the Rheumatic Diseases, Novel Intracellular Targeting Agents, and IgG4-Related Diseases.
- New and expanded chapter topics
on small molecule treatment, biologics, biomarkers, epigenetics, biosimilars, and cell-based therapies.
- More schematic diagrams
clearly summarize information and facilitate understanding.
- Hardcover: 2288 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 10 edition (September 15, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323316964
- ISBN-13: 9780323316965