Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization Handbook 7th Edition-EPUB
Amazon Price $69
By Sorajja MD, Paul(Author), Lim MD, Michael J(Author), Kern MD MSCAI FAHA FACC, Morton J.(Author)
Size : 25.39 MB
For portable, quick access to information needed at the point of care in today’s cath lab, look no farther than Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 7th Edition. This detailed, authoritative guide is ideal for cardiologists who need a quick clinical primer on cardiac catheterization, as well as for all members of the cardiac cath team. Highly readable and accessible, it helps you provide optimal patient care with reliable information on the latest diagnostic and treatment advances in this fast-paced field.
- Provides clear instructions on what to expect, what to avoid, and how to manage complications for every procedure you’ll encounter – including coverage of new techniques and technologies that affect virtually all aspects of familiar procedures.
- Covers all the newest catheterization techniques for vascular closure and expansion of large-bore access procedures, including TAVR, ECMO, mitraclip, and TMVR.
- Features a new chapter on intracardiac echocardiography and intraprocedural imaging.
- Discusses key topics such as intra-procedural imaging, management of complications with algorithms that expedite the approach to these patients, adjunctive hemodynamic support, and maintaining quality in the laboratory.
- Incorporates an increased emphasis on indications and contraindications for procedures in the context of a multidisciplinary heart team approach.
- Includes numerous clear illustrations to enhance your understanding of the material, as well as videos of Dr. Kern demonstrating various procedures in the cath lab.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Paperback: 736 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7 edition (November 14, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323597734
- ISBN-13: 978-0323597739