Killer Facebook Ads: Master Cutting-Edge Facebook Advertising Techniques-Original PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $19
Size : 9.1 MB
Expert Facebook advertising techniques you won’t find anywhere else!
Facebook has exploded to a community of more than half a billion people around the world, making it a deliciously fertile playground for marketers on the cutting edge. Whether you want to leverage Facebook Ads to generate “Likes,” promote events, sell products, market applications, deploy next-gen PR, ,this unique guide is the ultimate resource on Facebook’s wildly successful pay-per-click advertising platform. Featuring clever workarounds, unprecedented tricks, and little-known tips for triumphant Facebook advertising, it’s a must-have on the online marketer’s bookshelf. Facebook advertising expert Marty Weintraub shares undocumented how-to advice on everything from targeting methods, advanced advertising techniques, writing compelling ads, launching a campaign, monitoring and optimizing campaigns, and tons more.
Killer Facebook Ads serves up immediately actionable tips & tactics that span the gambit.
Learn what Facebook ads are good for, how to set goals, and communicate clear objectives to your boss and stakeholders.
- Master highly focused demographic targeting on Facebook’s social graph. Zero in on relevant customers now.
- Get extraordinary advice for using each available ad element—headline, body text, images, logos, etc.—for maximum effect
- How to launch a Facebook advertising campaign and crucial monitoring and optimizing techniques
- Essential metrics and reporting considerations
- Captivating case studies drawn from the author’s extensive Facebook advertising experience, highlighting lessons from challenges and successes
- Tasty bonus: a robust targeting appendix jam-packed with amazing targeting combos
Packed with hands-on tutorials and expert-level techniques and tactics for executing an effective advertising campaign, this one-of-a-kind book is sure to help you develop, implement, measure, and maintain successful Facebook ad campaigns.
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 1 edition (August 9, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118022513
- ISBN-13: 978-1118022511