Kinesiology of the Musculoskeletal System: Foundations for Rehabilitation, 2e – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Price $90 (Amazon)
Brilliantly and abundantly illustrated, this dynamic resource is the most comprehensive, research-based, reader-friendly text on kinesiology. An engaging approach explores the fundamental principles in vivid detail and clarifies the link between the structure and function of the musculoskeletal system to help you ensure a clear, confident understanding.
- UNIQUE! Clinical Connections boxes in each chapter enhance your understanding and promote practical application.
- Special Focus boxes and clinical examples throughout the text bridge classroom content with real-world application to help you succeed in practice.
- Logically organized content establishes an understanding of fundamental concepts before moving on to more complex material to make learning easier.
- Chapter outlines provide a framework for learning and enable you to reference specific topics at a glance.
- UNIQUE! A companion Evolve Resources website reinforces your understanding through kinesiology video clips and answers to study questions.
- UNIQUE! More than 500 high-quality, full-color illustrations clarify musculoskeletal anatomy and reinforce anatomic concepts.
- Study questions in each chapter test your comprehension and strengthen your critical-thinking capabilities.
- Hardcover: 725 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 2 edition (December 15, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780323039895
- ISBN-13: 9780323039895
- ASIN: 0323039898