Lange Critical Care-Original PDF
By John M. Oropello(Author), Vlad Kvetan(Author), Stephen M. Pastores(Author)
Size : 131.06 MB
A practical, concise, and up-to-date reference for the ICU
LANGE Critical Care delivers concise, evidenced-based, and highly clinical coverage of the surgical and medical aspects of critical care. The book provides basic fundamentals, applications and insights that will be of lasting value to all ICU physicians, nurses, advanced care providers, and allied personnel who care for the critically ill and injured patients in all ICUs. Noteworthy features include a well-illustrated Clinical Care Procedures section, high-yield summaries of the full spectrum of essential critical care topics, and the inclusion of “Controversies” chapters throughout each section addressing some of the ambiguous aspects of critical care.
This timely book also covers the growing scope of critical care provided outside the ICU and the increasing importance of critical care services within the hospital structure. In keeping with the multi-professional nature of critical care delivery, several chapters are authored or coauthored by critical care fellows, ICU nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and pharmacists.
• Includes both the surgical and medical aspects of critical care, making it valuable to the intensivist working in the medical, surgical, or neurological ICU
• Utilizes numerous visual elements such as figures, tables, and algorithms
• Appendix contains valuable reference material and formulas, including a chapter on bedside statistics
• Excellent primer for internal medicine and anesthesiology ICU rotations and great for board examination review
- Series: Lange
- Paperback: 1392 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (December 23, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071820817
- ISBN-13: 978-0071820813