Lasers and Light, Peels and Abrasions: Applications and Treatments – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $149
Lasers and Light, Peels and Abrasions for the Face in Health, Beauty, and Disease is a comprehensive clinical reference on all invasive and non-invasive treatments for aging, diseased, and congenitally deformed skin. Every treatment modality that’s used for skin rejuvenation, scars, complications, vascular abnormalities, and ethnic skin type variations, and more, is explained in detail.
- Online access to 10 videos in which the authors demonstrate the use of specific techniques with lasers and peels
- Contributors are experts in the fields of facial plastic surgery, plastic surgery, and dermatology
- Chapters on techniques used to treat East Asian, African, and Latino skin
- More than 400 high-quality, full-color illustrations and photos clarify techniques presented in the text
This book is an excellent how-to reference for all otolaryngologists, facial plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, and dermatologists who use lasers, light, peels, and abrasions to treat patients. Fellows and residents in these specialties will also find it very helpful.
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 edition (March 9, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1626230013
- ISBN-13: 9781626230019