Lee’s Synopsis of Anaesthesia 15th Edition-EPUB
Buy Premium Membership Or use your points
Amazon Price $45.62 | By Judith Dinsmore (Editor), Argyro Zoumprouli (Editor) | Size : 11.11 MB
An iconic textbook having its own place in the subject of Anaesthesia. Most suitable as a quick source of information during ward posting and for revision during exams. The book is divided into sections that cover patient preparation for anaesthesia, techniques of anaesthesia, post-operative care and pain management, regional anaesthesia and anaesthesia for specific procedures and situations.
- The textbook to have at hand.
- Fully updated edition.
- A pocket sized ‘know it all’ that provides a comprehensive coverage of every aspect of anaesthesia.
- Written by a distinguished team of specialist anaesthetists in a clear, concise and readable style with frequent use of bullet lists, colour illustrations, tables and summary boxes.
- Dictionary of rare medical diseases (separate lists for adult and paediatric) given in the appendices.
- ISBN : 978-8131266045
- Publisher : Elsevier India; 15th edition (September 9, 2022)
- Publication date : September 9, 2022
- Language : English