Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Anatomy (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series)-High Quality PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $48
By Harrell PhD, Kelly M.(Author), Dudek PhD, Ronald W.(Author)
Size : 196.99 MB
New to the series, Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Anatomy equips students with a clear, cohesive understanding of clinical anatomy, accentuated with embryology and histology content to ensure their readiness for clinical challenges. The popular Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews series format integrates approachable, lecture-style outlines with detailed full-color illustrations and photographs to clarify complex information and help students visualize key anatomic structures. Accompanying clinical examples make content even more accessible, and board-style review questions build test-taking confidence to help students excel on their exams.
- Succinct, outline-style text guides students step by step through essential concepts.
- More than 500 illustrations, color-coded cadaveric photographs, micrographs, and radiographic images vibrantly enrich students’ understanding of anatomic structures.
- Chapter Overviews and Summaries establish learning goals and reinforce key content for a fast, efficient review.
- Clinical Applications challenge students to apply their knowledge to commonly encountered clinical scenarios.
- Detailed tables ensure quick access to important facts and figures.
- Board-style review questions help students assess their understanding and prepare for exams.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
- Series: Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series
- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First, North American edition (November 22, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496317904
- ISBN-13: 978-1496317902