Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Cell and Molecular Biology (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series) 2nd Edition-High Quality PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $55
By Dr. Nalini Chandar Ph.D.(Author), Dr. Susan Viselli Ph.D.(Author)
Size : 186.36 MB
Now in its second edition, Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Cell and Molecular Biology continues to provide a highly visual presentation of essential cell and molecular biology, focusing on topics related to human health and disease. It offers all the most popular features of the bestselling Lippincott Illustrated Reviews series, including abundant full-color, annotated illustrations, chapter overviews, an expanded outline format, chapter summaries, and review questions that link basic science to real-life clinical situations.
- Master all the latest cell and molecular biology knowledge, thanks to revisions throughout, including updated unit overviews and chapter summaries, which set goals for understanding and re-emphasize essential concepts from each chapter.
- Understand the practical applications with clinical boxes that reinforce key concepts by direct application to real-world scenarios, now with expanded information on specific cellular processes.
- Visualize key concepts more clearly with the aid of nearly 250 full-color, annotated illustrations.
- Extend your learning online with access to new animations and an interactive question bank.
- Series: Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 2 edition (February 16, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496348508
- ISBN-13: 978-1496348500