Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Immunology (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series) Third, North American Edition-EPUB+Converted PDF
Amazon Price $74
By Dr. Thao Doan(Author), Dr. Fabio Lievano MD(Author), Dr. Susan M. Viselli Ph.D.(Author), Dr. Michelle Swanson-Mungerson PhD(Author)
Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Immunology, 3rd Edition, offers an engaging, vividly illustrated presentation and all of the popular learning features of the Lippincott® Illustrated Review series to reinforce essential immunology concepts and connect basic science to real-life clinical situations. Like other titles in this series, this dynamic resource follows an intuitive outline organization and boasts a wealth of vibrant illustrations and study aids that clarify complex information and ensure retention.
Whether used as a review text for a short immunology course or paired with Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Microbiology for a combined microbiology/immunology course, this revised and updated edition familiarizes readers with the latest practices in immunology and emphasizes clinical application to deliver unparalleled preparation for exams and clinical practice.
- Revised and expanded content equips you with the most current perspectives and practices in clinical immunology.
- More than 300 full-color, annotated illustrations clarify complex immunology concepts in vivid detail.
- Clinical Application boxes demonstrate the practical application of immunology concepts in clinical scenarios.
- Chapter Study Questions and Answers test your retention and comprehension.
- NEW! Cross-references to other Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews titles help you grasp how immunological concepts relate to other basic sciences.
- Chapter summaries and chapter overviews highlight the most important concepts and takeaways in each chapter.
- Updated end-of-text review questions boost your test-taking confidence.
- Publisher : LWW; Third, North American edition (March 27, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 197515133X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975151331