Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Microbiology (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series) 4th Edition-High Quality PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $40
By Cornelissen Ph.D., Cynthia Nau(Editor), Hobbs PhD, Marcia Metzgar(Editor)
Size : 242.36 MB
Mastering essential microbiology concepts is easier with this vividly illustrated review resource. Part of the popular Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews series, this proven approach uses clear, concise writing and hundreds of dynamic illustrations to take students inside various microorganisms and ensure success on board exams.
Straightforward lecture-style outlines streamline the review process, accompanied by hundreds of colorful illustrations that make complex concepts more accessible and bring microorganisms to life in vibrant detail. This edition makes exam preparation more efficient than ever with an emphasis on exam-relevant content, as well as hundreds of board-style review questions that help students confidently prepare for the USMLE.
- Revised coverage familiarizes students with the topics and approaches they’re most likely to encounter on exams and in clinical settings.
- Lecture-style outline format guides students step-by-step through essential concepts.
- More than 400 full-color illustrations clarify complex microorganisms and common processes.
- Chapter overviews highlight the most critical information and make studying more efficient and effective.
- Illustrated case studies challenge students to apply their understanding to commonly encountered clinical scenarios.
- Hundreds of USMLE-style review questions help students assess their understanding and prepare for exams.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
- Series: Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fourth, North American edition (May 3, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496395859
- ISBN-13: 978-1496395856