Localization in Clinical Neurology 6th Edition – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Now in a thoroughly revised and updated Sixth Edition, Localization in Clinical Neurology is cornerstone in clinical neurology. Designed to aid clinicians in their quest to locate the source of commonly encountered neurologic disorders, the text provides detailed descriptions and clear illustrations to help improve diagnostic accuracy and avoid unnecessary testing. Organization by anatomic and brain region makes vital information easy to find and use.
NEW to the Sixth Edition…
- Nearly 100 color illustrations provide the clear anatomic information needed to refine clinical diagnosis.
• Comprehensive coverage addresses all brain regions, as well as cranial, spinal, and peripheral nerves.
• Detailed discussions address relevant anatomy, followed by a discussion of lesions related to each anatomic feature.
• A new chapter addresses the localization of lesions of the autonomic nervous system.
An outstanding roadmap to neurologic diagnosis!
- Hardcover: 668 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Sixth edition (March 29, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1609132815
- ISBN-13: 9781609132811