Macleod’s Essentials of Examination-EPUB
Amazon Price $35
By Euan Sandilands(Author), Katharine Fiona Strachan(Author)
Size : 15.61 MB
This new book is a companion to the international best-seller Macleod’s Clinical Examination. It places the examination of a patient in the context of how a student’s knowledge will be assessed in an OSCE or other form of clinical test. Using a standardised form of presentation this book will help the student succeed in passing their clinical tests.
- The book provides a standardised framework for examination of all the major body systems.
- Using a novel tabular approach the book provides a clear set of guidelines on what to do at each stage of the clinical examination. It also reminds the reader what are the corresponding key points to think about and sets out associated exam tips.
- The exam tips are subsequently linked to potential examiner’s questions.
- Each system ends with a reminder of how to present the findings and relevant tips to maximise your success.
- ISBN: 978-0702078729
- Print Length: 160 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Elsevier (January 16, 2020)
- Publication Date: January 16, 2020