Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-on Guide, 3rd Edition – EPUB
Find answers to the following important questions:
* How do I interpret this ECG?
* Are these abnormalities significant?
* How do I distinguish between VT and SVT?
* Has this patient had a myocardial infarction?
* How do I measure a QT interval?
* Should I refer this patient to a cardiologist?
Or, simply, what should I do next?
- Series: Making Sense of
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 3 edition (May 30, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0340946881
- ISBN-13: 9780340946886