Making the Diagnosis: A Practical Guide to Breast Imaging: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 1e
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Detect and identify breast lesions at the earliest possible stage with Making the Diagnosis: A Practical Guide to Breast Imaging. Dr. Jennifer Harvey and Dr. David E. March utilize a practical, case-based approach to help you select and make optimal use of today’s imaging options.
- Learn the right questions to ask when viewing a mammogram, MRI, or ultrasound.
- Zero in on the key information you need to know with highly templated, concise chapters followed by case studies that reinforce and expand your knowledge.
- Distinguish normal variants and lookalike lesions from cancer thanks to expert, highly visual guidance on all relevant imaging modalities.
- Interpret the findings you’re likely to see in practice with the aid of high-quality images, enhanced with arrows and labels to help you recognize and identify suspicious lesions.
- Access the entire text and images online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Hardcover: 584 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (June 4, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455722847
- ISBN-13: 9781455722846