Making the Diagnosis in Orthopaedics: A Multimedia Guide-EPUB+Converted PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $75
By Mark D. Miller MD(Editor), Dr. Ian J Dempsey MD(Editor)
- Edited by two University of Virginia medical system orthopaedic surgeons with extensive experience and expertise in diagnosing orthopaedic disorders.
- Presented in four-color format with more than 500 illustrations to illuminate the visual aspect of the latest interventional techniques.
- Includes up-to-the-minute content for diagnosing disorders and injuries, such as scoliosis, in both adult and pediatric patients.
- Ebook contains an expansive video library of step-by-step demos of the latest, most effective diagnostic physical exam techniques.
- Ideal for any practitioner—from orthopaedic surgeons to family physicians to chiropractors—who encounters patients with a musculoskeletal disorder.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Publisher : LWW; First edition (February 23, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 488 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496381122
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496381125