Covering both new and proven techniques in this rapidly changing field, this classic text helps you provide solutions to many common occlusal and TMD problems. Clear descriptions and a new full-color design promote a complete understanding of normal, abnormal, and dysfunctional occlusal relationships and masticatory function and dysfunction. With its conservative, cost-effective approach, this book shows you how to achieve treatment goals while keeping your patients’ best interests in mind.
• Solid foundation of the anatomical, physiological, and biomechanical aspects of the masticatory system gives you the basic foundation for clinical use.
• Detailed how-to information on clinical examination, data gathering, and differential diagnosis for temporomandibular disorders helps you learn to correctly plan treatment.
• Clinical Comment boxes give you critical thinking points and instructions on how to apply these to everyday clinical practice.
• NEW! Robust Q-website features an image library, case studies, and NBDE-style questions.
• NEW! Full-color design offers more vivid clinical photos, illustrations, and information.
• NEW! Major revisions to Part II with specific detail to Etiology provides more up-to-date information on this critical area.
• NEW! Patient education sheets include the most common TMDs.
• NEW! Updated treatment algorithms are included for each TMD.
The book contains black-and-white illustrations.
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Publication date: 6/4/2012
Edition number: 7
Dear All users
We have opened donation via amazon e-gift card.
for more information please check "Buy Points" page